The Supreme Court introduced Monday that it might no longer listen two cases introduced by way of states seeking to bar Planned Parenthood from receiving Medicaid funding, as Republican-appointed justices John Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh sided with their liberal colleagues. The court docket rejected appeals from Kansas and Louisiana, which sought to overturn federal appeals […]
- ‘Mattis revolution’: Defense secretary is last Trump ‘general’ standing
- Judge rules Americans can secretly record public officials in victory for Project Veritas
- Trump corners Democrats with threat to kill NAFTA: ‘It is going to force Congress to act’
- Older Americans Are Flocking to Medical Marijuana
- Can We Really Inherit Trauma?
10-month-old after backlash from aide Bill Shine Americans Ammon Bundy logs off at 19. It hasn't stopped her owning California campaign Collide criticism over death penalty diplomat Michael Kovrig Elizabeth Warren Ex-Canadian hamstrings efforts by Here's what I can't breathe Jamal Khashoggi's last words disclosed Kansas and Louisiana Kavanaugh migrant caravan mom not convicted other key Democratic over DNA database reportedly detained in China Roberts side with liberal justices Segregation senators investigate Fox News bonus payments to sentencing memos say about his efforts to help She lost her sight Social justice groups sue social media source says Supreme Court that stores profiles of those the Cohen the runway to defund Planned Parenthood transcript Trump Trump's 2016 twins could face Weather and School who allegedly drowned